An Old Ad of Maltex

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
An Old Ad of Maltex


This is a Magazine Ad of Maltex biscuits which has a delicious taste you never tire of. The Old Advertisement underlines as

what makes Maltex A MASTERPIECE in biscuits?
*First, the taste-Maltex has a delicious taste you never tire of.
*Second, the food value-Makltex contains all body-building and energy-giving ingredients.
*Third, Maltex is so easy to digest.
*And finally, Maltex is always 'oven-fresh'- because Maltex is so well packed.
Try Maltex biscuits yourself.
You will then know why Maltex is a unique biscuit in a unique pack.
SATHE BISCUITS SATISFY
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment