Cinkara Vintage Magazine Ad

magazine ads, old advertisements, vintage ads, vintage advertisements, newspaper ads, vintage magazine ads, vintage magazine advertisements, old ads
Cinkara Vintage Magazine Ad










This Vintage Magazine Advertisement answers Cinkara as the World Family Tonic. It restores lost energy, raises appetite, recovers debility and conditions of fatigue. This Old Ad reveals 

This pack contains the fastest - acting energy - builder for all the family
Cinkara the unique vitaminised herbal tonic
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment