INDU B & W ROLL FILMS


Classic Ad from Indu foto films.. This company was Indian Govt. owned and did well till the digital era.. Then it slowly faced the death..

waiting for her husband to come back home...
a hundred years ago.

The still lives on vividly.
Thanks to B & W photography.
Thumb through your family photo album.
There are those glorious old photographs that bring fond memories.
In black and white.sharp and clear even after sixty,seventy or eighty years and more.
The choice is quite clear.
When you shoot pictures for keeps,shoot them on Black and White film.
You'd be glad you did.
Memories may fade with time.
Not Black & White pictures.
INDU B & w roll films and bromides
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment