NEW CAMLICOL-86 ARTS & CRAFTS ADHESIVE Advertisement


Its sort of fevicol or feviquick and am not sure if this product is still in market. At those times these tubes where used for crafts and other pasting and binding works.. I am not sure f it is a commercial product like fevicol

It reads

The many wonderful things you can do with it...

A new odd bits-and-pieces,a tube of CAMLICOL-86 and your imagination can create wonders!
Fixing broken toys and dolls...
Making your own 3-d greeting cards...
Buntings,festoons,wall hangings,chineselanterns,Cristmas trees,kites,models,masks,Japanese fans...
Gift wraps and packing...
Mending furniture,fixtures,photo frames,household items...

The better adhesive
Share on pinterest Share on Google Plus

About Guna

I mostly write technical aspects and not much into creative writing. For the past decade I worked along with top notch SEO Internet Marketing professionals which naturally lured me into the world of Search Engines. When I am not writing I read from comics to philosophy. Antiques, Fishing, hunting are my passions.

0 comments :

Post a Comment